Friday 3 November 2017

Kc bakers offers Online Cake Delivery for All Occasion

Whenever we want to celebrate any memorable movement or happy occasion like birthday and anniversary the very first image which comes in our mind which causes to watering in our mouth is not any special dish. Just guess what it can be. Yes, its cake nothing else. Without tasty and yummy cake we can not imagine any celebration.
I am going to share a very short but good experience of mine which is related to KC Bakers cake providers in Noida. It is just matter of last month only. I am software engineer by profession and use to work for late hours. It was my lovely girlfriend birthday and by mistake I forgot to buy a cake for her and I left my office at 10:30PM. Suddenly I remember that my girlfriend birthday will start from midnight and shops were close as it was already late.

As I am software engineer so I was aware about online shopping and order of product , so I searched on Google “ Midnight cake delivery in Noida”, “ Online cake delivery in Noida”, “ Birthday cake delivery in Noida” . I got many options for this. Randomly I click on kcbakers.com after loading the full website I searched for “designer cake delivery in Noida” and I got many best cake options there for Midnight cake delivery in Noida. I make order for heart shape red velvet cake in butterscotch flavor.


There was option for make an order or payment also so it was good for me and I made online cake order. Delivery time was 12:00 AM and it’s really amazing the KC Bakers guy delivery the cake at right time. And can you belief this there was no any extra charges for midnight birthday cake delivery in Noida. I am very thankful to those people who provided us best services. I recommend you to take online cake delivery in Noida services from K C Bakers. K C Bakers are offering Birthday cake delivery in Noida, Midnight cake delivery in Noida and online cake delivery in Noida at very genuine price and I forgot to say that the guy who cake to deliver the cake was also very polite and disciplined.



Again thanks to K C bakers team for that day. Thanks for reading this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment